WWW Warrior #8 - Melissa Ambrosini


Who: Hi, my name is Melissa Ambrosini. I am a truth seeker, super passionate green juice junkie, yogi, organic lifestyle liver, dreamer, and believer. I am on a heartstring mission to empower and inspire. I want to help people break down their barriers, and karate chop their limiting beliefs. I want to inspire them to live the biggest, most radiant life possible.

Where:   

My current offline location is Sydney, Australia for the summer. It’s heaven! I travel a lot but always love coming home to Bondi. It’s one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

My online locations are:

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Healthtalks
Pinterest
Instagram

Come play with me!

What: I believe we create our life, moment by moment. I believe we are the producer, director and the main actor in our life movie. I am a truth seeker! I want to be the most authentic version of myself, in every moment. I live from my heart and choose love over fear in every breath. I love green juice and organic food. I do only what I love, and follow my truth. Self-love is important to me.

Path to Wellness is an online hub for all things: health, wellness, truth, inspiration, real, authenticity, bliss, purpose, passion, and magic. Come join in on the fun!

When: Path to Wellness started a year ago.

Why: Path to Wellness just happened. It wasn’t planned. It just flowed and unfolded so effortlessly. I studied holistic nutrition and life coaching. That was when the seed was first planted. I always knew I wanted to help people.

Now, my blog is my online home. It’s where I go to share my insight, realizations, knowledge, and wisdom. It has been the most beautiful vehicle for me to connect with so many awesome people. I love it! When I am writing, I feel so deeply connected to my readers. I cherish every email and comment I get.

2013 is going to be an awesome year. My team and I have some amazing goodies in store for you guys. So, stay in touch.

Love + happiness to you all

Melissa

In closing, I want to share my favorite quote of all time by the amazing Marianne Williamson:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves: Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.


W for Wellbeing Thoughts: 
Melissa's website is visually appealing & has a vast amount of information that feels like she is speaking to you on a personal level. The energy that comes from her web presence is always so positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment